Saturday, October 12, 2013

TROUBLEMAKER IS COMING BACK!!!!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG IM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! troublemaker was what got me into kpop im just so happy i cant believe it!!!!!!!!!!
omg all these feels omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was looking at kpop news and i saw it and omg i was in shock i was like
what? what?!?! WHAT?!?!?!?!?! I just couldn't believe it i still cant  aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh MMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH FFFFFFEEEEEELLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG IM FANGIRLING MORE THAN I DID WITH VIXX COMEBACK!!!!!!
I'm just so happy cuz hyunseung and hyuna introduced to me kpop omg  omg omg omg omg omg omg omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg dudes im so happy!!!!! aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh i need money to buy the album!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i have no money nnnoooooooooo TT-TT

oh but i am super happy aaaaaahhhhhhhh i cant wait to see them together again they are such an amazing duo 


going super crazy over them >.< omg hyuna is so cute with her short hair 

and hyunseung OMG HES SUPER SUPER CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH I CANT WAIT TILL THE 24th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so far away
okay hehe my feels again wow i go so crazy hehe but its them so its okay :p hehe i hope everyone else is happy about their comeback like hehe ^.^



No comments:

Post a Comment